Welcome to the home of the Rotary Club of the Upper Rogue

Picture
RCUR President Jonathan Bilden
The Rotary Club of the Upper Rogue (Eagle Point), RCUR, was founded in 1948 and has been serving the communities of the Upper Rogue ever since. Originally formed as the Rotary Club of Shady Cove, the club later moved to Eagle Point and took the name Rotary Club of the Cascades. In 2001, the club again changed names to Rotary Club of Eagle Point. The current name was adopted in 2010. Through the different names, RCUR has continued to serve the communities of the Upper Rogue, including White City, Shady Cove, Prospect, Butte Falls and Eagle Point. Programs that RCUR is currently involved with include: 

            > D-9 Foundation (Sponsor) 
            > Eagle Point & Upper Rogue Chamber of Commerce (Member)
            > Jackson County School District 9 (Sponsor) 
            > Eagle Point Boosters Club (Sponsor) 
            > Boy Scouts/Club Scouts (Charter Member)

Upper Rogue Rotary Community Foundation

The leaders of the Rotary Club of the Upper Rogue founded the Upper Rogue Rotary Community Foundation in 2010 to assist with community development projects. URRCF is an independent, 501(c)(3) non profit foundation. URRCF has a wide range of projects it is involved with, from education, to human needs and community beautification. The URRCF is always looking for donations to assist in its mission. Email: urrcf@rcur.org

Rotary Club of the Upper Rogue Meeting Information: 

Picture
Meetings: Every Tuesday morning, 7:00am at Arthur's on the Eagle Point Golf Course

Emailinfo@rcur.org    Mailing Address: P.O. Box 525 Eagle Point, OR 97524